Friday, December 12, 2008

Free Stuff!!

I don't know if anyone actually reads my blog, but I thought I would share of hobby of mine:

One of my favorite things to do is find great deals and save money! I check a few blogs each day and one of my favorites is
http://www.babycheapskate.blogspot.com/. I also really like http://www.mamabargains.com/ it is a deal site where they post a new deal until it sells out and then a new one comes up. It is like the site http://www.steepandcheap.com/ but it is kids stuff. There are also two more deal a day sites: http://www.babysteals.com/ and http://www.babybloop.com/

I recently signed up for a research company to be a product tester. They sent me 2 packages of free diapers (about 22 in each pack) and all I had to do was fill out a short survey. They called me last week and asked if I wanted to do testing for tampons. They are always looking for more testers and free stuff is always good! If you are interested you can email them at:
NietoResearchInc@aol.com or 1-888-412-5552 . Just give them your name and address and let them know that you are interested in being a product tester and they will send you a sign-up packet.

I also joined a company called vocal point:
http://site.vocalpoint.com/guest/index.html So far they have sent me a venus razor with lots of coupons, Kashi cereal bar (with coupon for a free box), day planner from Crest and coupon for free toothpaste, a lots of other coupons!

4 comments:

alison said...

Don't you just love bargains! Babysteals.com is one of my favorite right now! I am so glad you are back in the blogging business. thanks for your insight to more bargain shopping online!

The Jacobson Family said...

Hi Alison! I'm glad you have a blog, it is a fun way to keep up on everyone.

Rachel said...

Hey, I'm glad you found my blog. I think I like reading family blogs the best. I should follow your thrifty example. I just tend to not buy anything at all. I'm excited to see more about what you guys are doing. I can't believe Carson is so big! I haven't seen him forever.

THE LEWIS' said...

Laura
Hey hope all is well. I loved this post. I love the others too but thanks for the ideas and info I so love free things. Keep in touch and try not to break any more of carson's arms!!!