Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Yes he isn't

Macey is talking so much lately and I love to hear the things she comes up with.  She always wants to she Gunner out the bathroom window.  I told her that he was at the dairy with Daddy and she says, "no he isn't"  I told her, "yes he is" and she comes back with, "yes he isn't"  So cute!!!  She also says "that's crazy" and tells us "thank you mommy, thank you daddy" for all sorts of things. She can say the names of all the people in our family.  My favorite is when she says prayers.  She is just like a little sponge and I love to see her learn each day.

1 comment:

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

It's crazy how fast our little babies are growing up. Kinda sad too. Carter won't let me snuggle him too much anymore. I hear there are several expecting mothers in the ward, I keep waiting to hear your name mentioned!ha I sure miss our play days, those were so fun, and going visiting teaching together. ah, the good old days! I would love to hear from you, I've tried emailing you a few times, but they're probably getting lost in the junk mail. anyway if you ever get a minute, my email is looking4amiracle(at)gmail