Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Fun

I love it when I upload pictures to the computer and find fun ones like this that Carson had taken!



She is getting too big!

Loves to take pictures and pose for me.

Love the flower clips grandma made

My favorite girl!  We have fun together while Carson is at preschool.

Zac surprised me and brought home flowers!

Macey wanted to wear "Carsee's" shirt....she has to do everything he does!

Best buds...Kyla and Ian

3 comments:

MattandNikiJ said...

Two Cute Kiddos! I love that Macey wants to do everything Carson does :)!!!How thoughtful of Zac to get you flower :)!!!

The Kotlacova Cowgirl said...

It's so fun to see some updated photos of you guys! oh my heck your little kiddos are so big! I can't believe how old Macy looks,her hair is so long! I hope you guys are doing good. Wish we could have a play day this week.

Sarah and Terry said...

The picture of you and Macey is SO cute! and your flowers are gorgeous! Zac is the luckiest to have you for a wifey and and kiddos are the luckiest to have you for their momma! Love you!