Monday, October 31, 2011

Zac was leaving for work this morning and as he walked out of the bedroom he said, "love you Macey!"  Macey says back, "wuv woo too!"  You should have seen the grin on Zac's face.  This little girl has got dad wrapped around her finger. 

As I was getting the kids breakfast, I told Carson I was going to jump in the shower real fast.  He tells me, "leave some hot water for me."  Where does he come up with this stuff? 

Carson learned to letter "d" at preschool this past week. He came home and told me that his teacher said it was ok to say "duh"   I was confused at first and then realized they had been practicing the d sound.  He told his teacher, "we don't say duh!"

One of my favorite things Carson says it actually.  He will start to say something and then he adds in an actually and it cracks me up.......for instance he said, "actually, I would like to read this book"

LOVE these kiddos

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's so funny. That reminds me of a time in high school when I was at a friends house and they were reading scriptures and her 3 year old little brother started reading "and it came to pass." I was shocked and thought he could already read, but that was just how he started every scripture. I guess a lot of the scriptures start with "and it came to pass."