| Dang these kids are cute!! Everywhere we go people always say how much they look alike. Macey is 6 months now and can get around really well. Sometimes she will crawl or usually she just pulls herself along and rolls where she wants. She has two teeth on the bottom and just recently started trying some solid food. Carson is probably her favorite person! She laughs at him and gets to happy to see him. |
4 comments:
You definitely have some of the cutest kids ever!! I think Mace is startin to look like you! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you next week! Love you!!
Dang! you do have some cute kids! They are growing too fast! I took Cienna to preschool for the first time and it was harder than I thought it was going to be also. Now she likes it so it's all good.
They are the cutest kids!! I can't believe Macy is moving around....she shouldn't be that big already! Crazy!!
Oh my heavens-your kids are so cute ad they look SO much alike!
Post a Comment