Laura, if you don't mind ruinning the surprise you can go to my blog and see what I am sending you in the mail for Macey! I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture and show everyone lol! She's a beauty and we loved our announcement! Hopefully you will get it next week. Love ya, Lois
We are living the country life in
Southern Idaho. Zac works for the family dairy and farm business. I am a stay at home mom and keep busy with our son Carson and daughter Macey.
2 comments:
How awesome! He looks like he was having a blast.
Laura, if you don't mind ruinning the surprise you can go to my blog and see what I am sending you in the mail for Macey! I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture and show everyone lol! She's a beauty and we loved our announcement! Hopefully you will get it next week. Love ya, Lois
Post a Comment