Friday, November 20, 2009

Love this guy!

Camping July 09


Hogle Zoo August 09


County Fair and Rodeo Sept 09


Lake Cleveland Labor Day 09


Carson brings so much joy to our lives! I love this age, he is so excited to learn new things and is like a sponge soaking up everything around him. He says the funniest things. A few times he has told me not to freak out! Guess I better think more about what I say to him because he repeats everything. We are working on potty training right now and it is going pretty well. I went out of town last week for a getaway with my mom and I was impressed that Zac still worked on potty training with Carson. (I think he scared him into not peeing his pants!) It is great to not change diapers but now I don't want to leave my house. He wakes up dry a lot so I think I will try no diapers at night soon. Carson loves to sing and picks up songs from his PBS shows and the movies that he watches.....he also loves singing time at nursery. I am so excited for him to be a big brother and am grateful to be his mom!

4 comments:

Tianna Groves said...

Laura I love these pictures especially the cowbay one. How ADORABLE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cute handsome boy! I think he looks like his uncle Ryan! I love your blog!We are proud to get another Granddaughter!

Natalie said...

The pictures are all so cute! He takes really good pictures! What a cute little man!!

John and Allison said...

Carson sure is a cutie pie!!! I love seeing him!