Carson turned two on June 4th and he was so excited......for a week afterward he would still tell me, "happy birthday for Carson!" We had his friends from church over for an impromptu party and it rained...so we had to play inside. In all the madness I forgot to take pictures. Zac was working til very late on haylege for the dairy so our family brought over presents and Carson got to stay up until 10:45 when Zac came home so he could open up the presents from us. I LOVE this little guy so much! He brings so much joy to our lives and we are so blessed to have him in our home. He is so interested in the world around him and just loves to learn and explore!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Carson's birthday
Carson turned two on June 4th and he was so excited......for a week afterward he would still tell me, "happy birthday for Carson!" We had his friends from church over for an impromptu party and it rained...so we had to play inside. In all the madness I forgot to take pictures. Zac was working til very late on haylege for the dairy so our family brought over presents and Carson got to stay up until 10:45 when Zac came home so he could open up the presents from us. I LOVE this little guy so much! He brings so much joy to our lives and we are so blessed to have him in our home. He is so interested in the world around him and just loves to learn and explore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love that he is smiling even about getting clothes. He is so cute!
Happy Birthday Carson! He is such a cutie.
Happy Birthday to carson....looks like he had a blast!
Post a Comment