I took some pictures of Carson opening presents that I will post later on after I make it through the weekend. We are having a yard sale at my parents house and our niece Hailey is getting blessed.
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Carson is 2!!!!
I can't believe that my little boy is 2! We had a fun filled day that started with swimming lessons...then onto the store to get some things for his party.....came home had lunch and picked up the house.....ate lunch, then down for a quick nap.....I had to finish cupcakes and hurry and take a shower before guests came.....2:00-4:30 we had several little kids over for an impromptu party (I had planned on sending invites to nursery and never got it done).......cleaned up after the party......Grandma Jake and Tianna came over bearing presents...followed by Grandma and Grandpa Haney, Ryan and Kaci......dad stopped in for just a minute....and now we are just relaxing until dad gets home and we can open presents! Zac is working on silage this week at the dairy and it is keeping everyone really busy.
I took some pictures of Carson opening presents that I will post later on after I make it through the weekend. We are having a yard sale at my parents house and our niece Hailey is getting blessed.
We didn't have that great of a camera when Carson was born so my pictures aren't very good. Carson looked more like a little Mexican baby than one you would think belonged to us! He was 8lbs 8oz and 22 inches long....he had fat little cheeks for awhile. We love this little man so much and are constantly amazed at how fast he learns. He brings so much joy to our home and keeps us on our toes!
I took some pictures of Carson opening presents that I will post later on after I make it through the weekend. We are having a yard sale at my parents house and our niece Hailey is getting blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow - he has changed alot from his baby pictures. He is so sweet...I can't believe he is 2.
Happy birthday Carson! I can't believe he's 2 already either...time goes by wayyyyy too fast! We will be baptizing Kaiden this summer...pure craziness :) I had to laugh at your asparagus post...my Mom and Aunt made us go out with them and pick it all the time when we were growing up and we HATED it! I would love it now, its one of my favorite veggies :)
Happy Birthday to CARSON! I can't believe he's 2 already. I remember waiting in the waiting room forever wondering what my new little nephew was going to look like & what name you were going to pick. You ALL mean the world to US & we are so blessed to have you in our lives. We Love YOU!! PS: He's totally grown out of the mexican baby stage. He's a normal whitey now.
Hi lara, We had so much fun at carson's party. Merritt kept saying look at all my birthday presents! it was so cute, thanks again for the fun afternoon!
Happy birthday Carson! And it doees go by fast!
Post a Comment