Well we haven't actually been in Coeur d' Alene for the past 6 months, I have just had a hard time getting into doing my own blog. I love to read other people's blogs and I never get around to doing mine! I'll give you the condensed version of the past 6 months and a few pictures.
Some highlights:
-Carson turned 1
-We moved into our new house
-Spent the summer irrigating
-Family reunion in Moab
-Carson's first time on the fair rides
-New cousin Logan born in September
-2 more new cousins are on the way
-Our 3rd anniversary
-Carson was a puppy for Halloween
-Visited Aunt Jill in Walla Walla
-I went to Utah for a scrapbooking retreat with
my mom and left Carson for the first time!
(and Zac survived!)

Hanging out with Sarah in the apple tree
With great grandma and grandpa Haney
I hope Kaci doesn't mind me posting this picture!


3 comments:
YEAH!!!! An Update! Carson is so cute and he is such a character. I love the halloween costume.
Sounds liked you guys have done some fun things the last 6 months.
Carson is so cute. I am glad too for the updated pictures. I love seeing everyones kids grow and change. You have definitely got a keeper. Sometime post some pictures of you house. I really want to see it.
Natalie
wow my sister looks goofy ha ha !! sorry to hear about the arm that is no fun!!:(
Post a Comment