Carson loves to be outside and today he climbed into my flower bed
(I promise those aren't all weeds!)
Last Friday my sister Sarah and I graduated from C.S.I.
I would like to go back and finish my teaching degree
because I only need a few more semesters.
A couple more pictures of Carson:
He tries to ride on his truck and is pretty good at getting around
He pulled this bowl out of a cupboard and sat in it!


4 comments:
laura
wow i cant believe how big Carson is. I will be honest, if your son wasnt named carson that would probably what we would name our next son. i just dont want to take the name from you. i love that name. Well congrats on graduating. we are soglad to be done. Well its good to hear from you and i am excited to keep in touch through the blogs. i think its so fun to see what is going on with everyone.
WAHOO!! CONGRATULATIONS ON GRADUATING LAURA!!!
Congrats on graduation. It feels so good doesn't it! Come over anytime and I will help teach you how to change the background, etc. The girls would love to play with Carson.
He is super cute Laura! Congrats on graduating...YAY!!! We are actually flying to Idaho the end of this month. We are super excited to see everyone. We'll have to get together sometime!
Post a Comment